Policies & Procedures
To ensure we follow best practice and meet our legal requirements in a range of key areas, the EAST SCITT abides by a number of rules, regulations and guidelines (both internal and external).
A selection of our internal policies can be viewed on the links below on this page. Additional documents are available exclusively for our trainees via our secure portal.
If you are unable to find the information you need online you can request information from us under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, subject to certain exemptions.
All our trainees adhere to the policies of EAST SCITT and our partner schools.
In addition to our internal policies and procedures, EAST SCITT is also a member of the Office of the Independent Adjudicator for Higher Education’s (OIA) independent scheme to review student complaints. You can find more information about making a complaint to the OIA, what it can and cannot look at and what it can do to put things right here: https://www.oiahe.org.uk/students.
- EAST Finance Policy Ratified 4 May 2022
- EAST SCITT Appeals Procedure July 2021
- EAST SCITT Assessment Policy May 2022
- EAST SCITT Cause for Concern procedure July 21
- EAST SCITT Code of Conduct July 2021 DB
- EAST SCITT Complaints Policy July 2021
- EAST SCITT Equality and Diversity Policy July 2021
- EAST SCITT Extenuating Circumstances Procedure July 2021
- EAST SCITT Fitness to Practise Procedure July 21
- EAST SCITT Recruitment and Selection Procedure July 2021
- EAST SCITT Removing a Trainee from a Placement Procedure July 21
- EAST SCITT Sickness and Absence Procedure July 2021
- Partnership Agreement June 2022 final 1